Friday, March 10, 2017

Aurora Wings New Release- Dark Princess

Hello all! Today i am so excited to share with you all a new release from Aurora Wings named Dark Princess. She is so beautiful! Here is what i make with her. I make gatefold card using my new snowflakes dies from Sizzix. The die cut so beautiful. You can see it on the picture.

Here is the gatefold opened, showed the fab Dark Princess. You can get her as JPEG version on Digi Store or on Etsy Store.

Here is the close up image of her. I coloured her with my copic markers, sakura gelpen and i also try colour the background with watercolour from Distress Ink.

Here is the card detailed picture. i am using Maja Paper, Word embellishment from Graphic45, flower is Petal Lu. But my fave thing is the die cut using my Tattered Lace dies, with gold mirror card stock that i have. So shiny and elegant!


 You can see the other talented gals project here. Hope you all like my card. See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

2 comments:

  1. OOOH, I just love her in the frosty colors you've used, Ilvia and those dies are amazing! Such a gorgeous card! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO gorgeous, Silvia! The snowflake die-cuts really are stunning - closed and open. And you colored the Dark Princess so beautifully. She look like a Queen of the Underworld who appeared in a snow storm - love your color palette. Thank you so much for this gorgeous sample for our new release showcase at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete