Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Petal Lu Challenge #33- White Pony

Hello all! Today i want to share with you all a card i made for  Petal Lu Challenge Blog using the cute image from The Greeting Farm stamp. I am rarely doing animal image, so when i see this little pony, i cant resist to colour it! It is super duper cute! Here is what i make with it.

I am making a gift bag with this image. Perfect gift for my daughter's friend birthday gift! Using Pion paper. Colour the image using my copic markers and Sakura Gelpen. Our challenge theme is White. so i add white Petal Lu's flower in it with some die cuts.


I hope you all like my card. Don't forget to enter our challenge!

xoxo
Silvia

Will enter my gift bag into:
 https://thegreetingfarm.com/?p=7595

1 comment:

  1. So adorable! Thank you for joining in our Farm Fresh Challenge at The Greeting Farm this month!

    ReplyDelete