Thursday, November 17, 2016

Art by Miran Facebook Challenge-Gratefull Gloria

Hello all! Today i want to share with you all a new card i make for Art by Miran Facebook Challenge with the gorgeous Gratefull Gloria. It is Whimsy rubber stamp. Here is the simple card i made. Colour her using copic markers and sakura gelpen. Also add Petal Lu flowers on the card.

Celebrating my girl 6th birthday, i am helding a candy giveaway on my instagram :D  I am giving away craft goodies, plus i will giving out this card to one lucky winner! The giveaway is open worldwide. Go here to see my post.

 I hope you all like my card! Don't forget to enter our challenge! See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

2 comments:

  1. I don't do Instagram (no smart phone!) but your card is beautiful! Lovely coloring and details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card. Your coloring is stunning. I don't have Instagram so I comment here. Very nice. Happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete