Friday, July 15, 2016

Birthday Fishes

I was on my vacation when see there is a DT call for Tiddly Ink Stamps. When i just got back home, i rush immediatly make a card using my fave Tiddly Ink image-Birthday Fishes. Glad i still make it and could submit my card lol. Here is my mermaid. I am using G45 paper on my card, also colouring her blue and teal. She look beautiful!
 Here is close up of the card. I am using the beautiful Petal Lu flowers. I also add some foam tape to make the mermaid and the sentimen pop out.
 Well, i hope you all like my card. See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

will enter my card into:
 http://tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.co.id/2016/07/challenge-186make-it-pop.html

4 comments:

  1. So fantastic! I love the colours you used and your colouring is wonderful! Good luck with the DT call and thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Silvia - this is stunning. That hair!! Always incredible work and this is no exception. Thank you for joining the fun at Tiddly Inks this week and good luck with the DT call! Hugs, Zoe xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous scene. I love this piece of art. Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! Good luck on the DT! x

    ReplyDelete