Friday, April 1, 2016

Petal Lu Mid Month Challenge Reminder-Dolphin Boy Layout

Hello all! Today i want to share with you all a 12" layout that i make for Petal Lu Challenge Blog mid month reminder. I am using Aurora Wings image named Dolphin Boy. Here it is


I am making this layout as a birthday present for my friend's boy. You can see the name of the boys, using glitter foam. And of course the beautiful Petal Lu's flowers. Here is the flowers.


I am using chipboard and add embossing enamel on it, then add glitter mod podge on the word art.  Here the close up of the image. My friend can add her boys picture and write the precious moment on the blank notes by herself.

Here is the layout all framed up.



Here is the dimensional of the layout.



Well, i hope she likes my handmade present. You can buy Petal Lu beautiful flowers here. And don't forget to enter our challenge and see the other girls gorgeous project here. See you on my next post!

xoxo
Silvia

No comments:

Post a Comment