Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Princess and Frog Card

Hello all! Today i want to share with you all a card i made for my entry into becoming Saturated Canary GDT. For the card of course i used their stamp called Princess and Frog. She is one of my favorite fairytale. Here is the card.


The tag can be pulled out and i stamp a word "Wonder" into it. Because of course we will wonder whether if the frog will turned into a prince charming after the kisses lol.


Well, i hope you all like my card. See you on my next post!

Xoxo
Silvia

Will enter her into:
http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.ca/2015/10/challenge-42-anything-goes.html?m=1

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking part in our art by miran challenge,
    I very much enjoyed looking at your project just stunning work good luck hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete